Course Fee Waiver Instructions
Fee Waiver Guidelines
What you will need:
- Court Order
- "Order granting Petition to Sue as a Poor Person” signed by a judge and filed/date stamped or
- Specific court order to waive fee for Parenting Education class signed by a judge and filed/date stamped
- "Certification of Representation by Civil Legal Services Provider” issued by pro-bono legal services provider. The document must show the participant's name and indicate that the participant is indigent.
- On your approved court order stating fees are waived or on your legal services document
- Write your name & e-mail address at the top of the approved document
- Send a copy of approved document to Children First Foundation via:
Fax: (618) 235-4186
Mail: 1909 Dublin Blvd., Suite B, Belleville, IL 62221
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation confirming compliance
- The fee waiver will be cleared electronically within 24-48 hours of confirmation
After the fee waiver is confirmed go to the website http://children1stfoundation.net
- Click on "Enroll in our online class-Log In” (upper right corner)
- Click "Login or Sign-up" (left side) and follow the directions under "Is this your first time here?"
- After confirming your account (steps 3 and 4), email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be manually enrolled.
- You will be notified once your access has been enabled.
- Enter your Username and Password. Begin course.
Last modified: Saturday, June 18, 2016, 11:15 PM